The physical benefits of regular exercise are obvious. However, you’ll enjoy additional bonuses outside your dazzling annual physical exam.
Some of the lesser recognized benefits are just as important as the physical quality of your body, effective weight management and control, and cardiovascular development. Understanding some of these extra features should help motivate you to adopt a regular exercise program, however modest, that fits your lifestyle. Regular exercise—
- Brightens your personality. After a long day at work or facing other issues, your mood and naturally sunny personality can suffer. However, a gym visit or just a long walk will clear away the clouds and restore your positive personality.
- Minimizes stress. Whether your stress is from career, budget, or health issues, regular exercise reduces this condition, stimulating beneficial chemicals in your brain and relaxing your body.
Are you shopping for affordable term life insurance? Here are some questions to ask life insurance companies when you shop around for a term life insurance quote.
- Are insurance rates fixed or variable? Variable rates on a term life insurance policy can give you a nasty surprise with your budget. If the policy does have variable rates, find out the exact terms and amounts.
- Is the policy renewable at the end of your term? You’ve paid a lot of money into a life insurance plan. Make sure you can renew it at the end of the term to continue your coverage uninterrupted. You may also want to find out if a medical examination is required at the end of the term before renewal.
- What exclusions exist with the policy? Many term life insurance plans have reasonable exclusions—but you’ll want to find out what they are so your loved ones don’t find themselves without term life insurance coverage if something happens to you.
Monthly payments become voracious monsters when your income becomes insufficient to make them on time. Living within your means can quickly become a challenge if your income decreases, you encounter emergency expenses, or rapidly increase your debt.
You can, however, meet and conquer this challenge by designing a workable debt management plan. Tame the monthly payment monster by building everyday saving habits and analyzing your current debt structure.
College planning often seems like a daunting challenge when you hear or read about the cost of a university education. Unfortunately, college costs continue to escalate and projections indicate that those parents and students without college funding plans will come up financially short for education expenses. But, where can you turn for help with college investment plans? Here are some suggestions for college funding options.
• College counselors. Like professional career coaches, college counselors try to help students and parents navigate the maze of scholastic and financial planning needed to have a successful university experience.
• College investment planning funds. College funding options, like the Gerber Life College Plan, offer help and information along with programs structured to saving for college. With flexible options, you can plan for college at affordable investment dollars.
A solid term life insurance policy or whole life insurance is a smart investment for anyone. But if you have children, insurance is another one of the responsibilities that comes with parenthood.
Many single people have no dependents, therefore, they can get away with a modest insurance policy that will cover their funeral expenses when they die. But when you get married, buy a house, and become a parent, your lifestyle expenses mount. There’s a lot to think about and to pay.
Here are just some of the expenses you’ll want covered for your spouse and children. Insurance can help take care of it all.